IHPST maintains policies that govern good academic standing, student and faculty roles and responsibilities, thesis preparation and defence processes, and extensions for academic programs or coursework deadlines.
- Roles and Responsibilities (information on faculty duties, thesis supervision guidelines, graduate program governance, and policies respecting good academic standing).
- PhD Defence Scheduling
- PhD Residency Requirements
- IHPST Policy on Coursework Extensions
- Procedure for Subsidy for Conference Travel
- Policy and Regulations on Requests for Program Extensions
- The Student’s Companion to the Code of Conduct