My background is in Semiotics and in the Study of Religion as narrative of phenomena, some of which are scientific. My research interest is the history of science as philosophy and the phenomenology of science theory.
- The selfish meme: Peirce, Freud, subject, desire ; Semiotica ; De Greuyter
- 2020 The Sign of the Joker: The Clown Prince of Crime as a Sign. Brill reasearch Perspectives in Modern Culture. https://doi.org/10.1163/25894439-12340003. Brill.
- 2019 The Joker on the Couch: A Case Study in The International Journal of Semiotics and Visual Rhetoric. January – June 2019. DOI: 10.4018/IJSVR.2019010101. ICI Global.
- Say Nothing, Do Nothing, Get Things Done: A Short Exposition of Taoist Epistemology in the Light of Abrahamic Teleology and Ontology. Journal of Language and Semiotic Studies. Souchou University Press. http://lass.suda.edu.cn/_upload/article/files/dd/7b/9c9f27574b71abaf9d23aa1bad16/ec1f7475e136-45c6-a6fa-9ab498226355.pdf
- Overinterpreting Maimonides: Rabbi J. B. Soloveitchik’s Between Philosophy and Halakhah. Australian Journal of Jewish Studies, Vol. XXXII, 2019. http://www.aajs.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/AJJSvol32_West_55-65.pdf